View Our Specials
Subscribe to the Sleep Country Canada "Better Sleep Bulletin" today and you will receive exclusive offers and solutions from our Sleep Experts to help you get a better night's sleep.
*Please ensure all fields marked with an asterisk are complete before you submit.
Thank you for subscribing to the Sleep Country Canada Better Sleep Bulletin!
We’ve sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Please check your inbox in order to complete your registration.
Luxurious cashmere quilting and advanced comfort layers make this sleep experience truly "world class". Patented Evolution NON-FLIP® Pocket Coils and generous layers of posturized latex, combined with plush memory foam gives this full comfort top a magnificent feel.
• Famous "Bowling Ball" bed
• Patented Evolution NON-FLIP Pocket Coil ® react individually to the weight and contour of your body for a more private sleep space
• Soy based foam for additional comfort
• BeautyCoolTM gel-infused memory foam provides increased support as well as improved airflow
• 360° foam encased edge support increases sleeping surface providing additional comfort
• Exclusive support system is added to the middle third section of the mattress for added lumbar support
• Exclusive decadent cashmere fabric to enhance the sleep surface
• Posturized latex for added comfort and support
We purchased this bed just over a year ago. At first we were in love! It really did make a huge difference in my back (recovering from a bad accident). However, now that we have had it for a year I can't stand it and sneak down to sleep on our 22 year old mattress in the guest room. This bed forms a dip where your body lies and it is nearly impossible to move adequately enough during the night to give your body the relief it needs in a new position. My husband who has no injuries feels the same way. You can't roll out of the 'divot' your body creates, you simply roll back into that exact same spot. Since it's a pillow top type, you can't even flip it to fix the big divot that is in the bed in your spot. I regret this purchase overall, as we can't afford to pay this kind of money again and risk getting something just like it. Disappointing and I no longer look forward to going to sleep at night.
I'm getting great sleeps now. This mattress is super comfy.
I bought this bed in March 2011. I love this bed. There are no pressure points or sore spots. My sleep quality is much better and I don't toss and turn anymore. The staff at sleep country are awesome!
My wife and I purchased this bed and just love it. It is great at the end of the day to get into this bed and just be soooo comfortable. The only issue we have is when we are on vacation we miss our bed!
A better sleep starts with the right bed for you. »
Lay your head to rest on the best pillow for you. »
Put the finishing touches on your sleep experience. »
Find a Store |
Special Offer |
Contact Us |
Site Map |
© 2011 Sleep Country Canada