View Our Specials
Subscribe to the Sleep Country Canada "Better Sleep Bulletin" today and you will receive exclusive offers and solutions from our Sleep Experts to help you get a better night's sleep.
*Please ensure all fields marked with an asterisk are complete before you submit.
Thank you for subscribing to the Sleep Country Canada Better Sleep Bulletin!
We’ve sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Please check your inbox in order to complete your registration.
This superb mattress offers a tremendous amount of support with the OptiCore TM CoreSupport to help you sleep better at night. Cool OptiCool TM gel pressure relieving memory foam offers a cooler, deeper and relaxing night’s rest, you’ll sleep as comfortably as a baby.
• Sealy Posturepedic Optimum beds are EXCLUSIVE to Sleep Country and represent the next generation of Posturepedics for Optimum Tempurature, Optimum Comfort and Optimum Support
• OptiCool TM gel memory foam provides a refreshing coolness so you can enjoy optimum sleep all night long
• OptiCore™ with CoreSupport provides a center-third lumbar support layer where your body needs it most
• OptiCore™ Plus provides a deeper level of support
• A reinforced PostureLok Edge provides a solid seating surface along the edge of the mattress
• Outlast® infused fabric technology helps keep you cool and in an optimum temperature range
• High Density supersoft foam helps to add comfort and minimize body impressions, ensuring a longer comfort life
We have now owned this mattress for 11 months and our disappointment with it grows daily. As the other review has mentioned the memory foam breaks down quite quickly and the mattress becomes very clumpy. The body imprints that form over time make it very difficult to sleep on your side or stomach.
It was time to replace our 10-year old conventional mattress and we were seriously considering a Tempurpedic; however, after trying out nearly every mattress in the store the clear winner was the Sealy Optimum Soleil. We have obsoletely no regrets! It provides fantastic, firm support but without the "dead" feeling or the heat problem of a conventional memory foam. Absolutely no regrets.
This is the worst mattress I have ever had. And I am a big fan of Sealy. The memory foam is ok for the first couple of months and then it starts to keep your body's imprint. Worse, it now is retaining body heat and is like sleeping over a furnace vent. It is only two months old and i am going to be throwing it out as it is past the exchange deadline. I have basically thrown away my money. DO NOT BUY!!!
A better sleep starts with the right bed for you. »
Lay your head to rest on the best pillow for you. »
Put the finishing touches on your sleep experience. »
Find a Store |
Special Offer |
Contact Us |
Site Map |
© 2011 Sleep Country Canada